My blog is growing slower
22.31 | Author: Tee
I'm not very interested in writing a post cause i spent many of my time playing hack G.U vol.1 rebirth and i had some problem with my personal life. It's like I'm back to my past life. I had a time when gaming is my only world around me. I never really care about the world outside me. I'm really love to stay in my room and playing game, just like now. It seems like my world is so peacefully.

My personal problem is also constraining my post cause i only can write if my heart is at full spirit. This problem is really suck up my spirit. I hope i can solve this problem quickly. Please give me some support, kay.

This entry was posted on 22.31 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 komentar:

On 8 Maret 2008 pukul 05.06 , Billie D Zarudo mengatakan...

skripsi j..
jangan maen melulu..
ingat masa depan..
dan ingat teman..
mau kerjaan?
ntar kukirimin link buat kamu donlot deh..
har..

 
On 8 Maret 2008 pukul 16.05 , Arkhadi Pustaka mengatakan...

wew .. sindrom mahasiswa tingkat akhir.

At least you have all of us, shinobies.

Come on kaze, you ain't that weak, are you? Make such a storm.

 
On 12 Maret 2008 pukul 00.01 , Tee mengatakan...

thanks guys..
tapi kalo anginnya bertiup keras bisa dicari banyak orang pan sekarang banyak rumah kejatuhan pohon gara2 angin ribut...=P