the Last Pier -
01.24 | Author: Tee
Finally the last pier is in my sight but it seems like so far away. I don't know the line to that pier. Well, maybe the line will appear as i continue my sail. I'll just trust the wind to guide me. I'm gonna stick to my game stick for awhile. I just hope there will be no storm ahead.

I'm still addicted to my .hack//G.U game and i don't wanna leave my sanctuary. I feel so secure inside my sanctuary. It feel so peaceful and calming. Do you have your own sanctuary? I've read a article that write about someone's sanctuary. He have a room, separated from his house, that filled with electronics like computer, television, telephone, broadband connection, etc. In that room he can see the world and connect with others. He likes to browses trough the web and see television program with his cable tv. Man, if i had a room like him i would never leave the room.

Anyway, staying to long in a sanctuary do you not so much good. Your body will be sick because they never used. It's good to sometimes go outside and feel the sunshine or the small cool wind breeze. Have a little chit chat with your friends or family. Let the real world smile upon you. The world maybe cruel sometimes but its better to face the cruel world then running away to your sanctuary to seek protection.

But sanctuary really feels good, how do you leave something good behind? I think i need a new equipment to improve my working ability and enhance my spirit. Hmm, something like a great armor or a powerful dual sword. Hehe, I'm kidding. Actually, i need notebook because i need computerize ability whenever i want. That notebook will help me to overcome the sea and eventually i will arrived at my last pier.

It's been so long since i dreamed to have my own notebook but i can't stand to give this burden to my family. I'm the type of person that never want my family to be burdened by my dream. It's better to see them not to think of my need so much. But i think i will try to have a talk with my father and i hope that he doesn't burdened by my need. For the greatest journey to the last pier!! Wish me luck yow..=P

This entry was posted on 01.24 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: