Page of Dedication
00.32 | Author: Tee

I dedicated my final paper for my beloved family, my love one, my friends and all that shared my life with...


What are you doing now?
Are you watching it, too?
The sunset that dyes the sky orange
And changes into the dawn

I won't forget the nights we cried together
And nights we laughed til dawn at stupid stuff
They're the treasure that gives me strength now
Though we're apart, I can feel your tenderness
So wherever I am, I'm not alone
No matter what happens, I won't break down

Like that island where the sky and sea overlapped
Even when we're apart, we're a mixture of the same colors
Look, the bond draws us closer

(Orange Range – Kizuna)


"Two in Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection"


This entry was posted on 00.32 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: