Trapped
23.02 | Author: Tee
Do you know what I hate the most from a selection test? Is the”we’ll call you in 2 weeks if you are selected” and after a month have passed they never called. Yeah, I know it means that I failed to passed the test but can’t they told me that I didn’t passed so I can continue to look for another opportunity with ease? It’s felt like a hope that never comes true but it’s to precious to thrown away.

In the first time I think it’s because mine is in another place but right now I think it’s because I need to push myself to the limit or God have another way for me. Yeah almost all of my failure is the last quarter of the selection. I always brag myself on how I can pass the first or the second test easily but after a few phase of the test I finally lost my confidences. Now, this sentence always spins around in my mind. “Do I take the wrong turn?”

I felt like my world is turning so fast and I just stand still without capable of doing something. I watch my friend grow stronger and other peoples take a step ahead trying to achieve their goals. My thought is trapped between the past and the future. I can’t move freely and is not because I don’t want to. I am a typical person who can’t take off the past easily and always rush to gain the future. Well that’s why I hate the sentence “we’ll call you in two weeks” and of course doing nothing for a long period. I am trapped because I need to rethink about my plan. I think God doesn’t agree with my previous plan or He wanted to say that “you’ll have to do something before continuing” and I need to find what He want for me to do is.

I need to find the answer quickly. I know that He doesn’t want to tell easily like the last time but hope it doesn’t like six years ago. That time I need almost one year to find the answer. Isn’t that a long time just to find an answer? But I never regret it. It was really had to use one year for me to learn. Anyway God always kind to me, and I thank Him for that, He gave another job to do and yeah this job suitable enough for me. I hope I can do it.

Oh yeah, I’m a fans of Yui right now. A few weeks ago I got Yui’s songs from my friend and I think her song is so great. I will post Yui’s song, Life, as soon as I find the video on youtube. Bye


This entry was posted on 23.02 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: